Powered By Blogger

Welcome!

My name is Candice! I am a wife and mother. Since my early days in college, I have always been the person to have a camera nearby to capture random moments. I had the film (or a disposable camera!) ready and loaded to take pictures of pranks we played or my roommates and I dolled up for a party. It was not until after my daughter was born in 2007 that I wanted to take picture taking to the next level. I wanted to learn how to turn my pictures into artistic memories. On Mother’s Day of 2008, my husband surprised me with a brand new shiny Canon DSLR. Photography quickly became an obsession and passion!

Monday, April 25, 2016

2 Days Left

We go ALL the way LIVE....Wednesday, April 28th! 


0 comments:

About Me!


Thank you for taking the time out to stop by. My name is Candice Fleming and I am a photographer located in Richmond, Virginia. Here you will find session sneak peeks, general information and tidbits from my life. I am a full time social worker, picture take’n wife and mom of 2. My style is simple and clean with a modern twist. I LOVE GOD, my family, cookies, traveling, potlucks and of course photography! I book a limited number of sessions and book fast! Please contact me by email at photosbycandice@gmail.com or call me at 804-307-7567.

Blog Archive

Free MySpace Counters

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP